10 Real Weird and Wonderful Interview Questions
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
With that job interview or career change coming up in 2015, you may be wondering what sort of questions you might get asked in your interview.
Over at Aspire Recruitment we have been considering some of the weird and wonderful questions that our staff have been asked in interviews over the years, and compiled the best:
- Sell me a washing machine
- Prepare a presentation on a hobby
- What do your parents do?
- What do you like to do on weekends?
- Sell me a diary
- If you were a box of cereal what would you be and why?
- If you a fruit what would you be and why?
- Tell my one of your biggest fashion faux pas.
- What three things can you do with a brick, other than building?
- Do you know how to make filter coffee? (For a receptionist vacancy)
What are the strangest questions you have been asked in an interview, and how did you answer them?