National Citizen Service Night Staff (Manchester)
|SALARY UP TO:||£23,192.00 per year|
We are the recruitment partner to The Growth Company for Seasonal Staff on the National Citizen programme 2020
Night Staff - Manchester
Seasonal work over the Summer – 7-week period
Salary: 12-hour shifts (4 on/3 off) £9.30 per hour
- To oversee the wellbeing of young people on programme in a residential setting, including the health, safety and behaviour management of the Young People at all times, and working collaboratively with the Senior management and other team members.
- Complete key admin tasks following The Growth Company’s Health and Safety, Safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Ensure any incidents are reported directly to Senior team manager.
- Positively engage with residential venue partners and manage the relationship.
- Working through the night to ensure the young people are safe.
· Experience of working
with young people
· Experience of
providing overnight care to young people is desirable