National Citizen Service Assistant Team Leader (Bury)
|SALARY UP TO:||£21,873.60 per year|
We are the recruitment partner to The Growth Company for Seasonal Staff on the National Citizen programme 2020
Assistant Team Leader - Bury
SEASONAL SUMMER WORK FOR 3 or 4 WEEKS (Multiple dates available to work)
Salary up to £1822.80
The purpose of this role is to support the Team Leader to mentor, inspire and safely lead a team of up to 16 young people through each of the three phases of the NCS Programme and deliver activities where appropriate. The Assistant Team Leader will work closely with the Team Leader to inspire, challenge and push young people to achieve their full potential whilst on programme.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has worked with young people and wants to build on their skills in a youth work context.
- To assist the Team Leader with mentoring, inspiring and safely leading a team of up to 16 young people through each of the 3 phases of the NCS Programme and deliver activities where appropriate.
- Provide Pastoral care for a team of up to 16 young people, including the health, safety and behaviour management of the group at all times.
- Support the delivery of Curriculum and develop rapport with young people
- Deliver guided reflection sessions to the team
- Take part in activities with young people as appropriate.
- Provide additional support to young people to enable them to engage fully in each stage of the programme.
- Experience of working with young
Earn extra cash during the summer
See young people develop
Make a difference in your community
Work with like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds
Choose the dates you work
Boost your CV
Receive full training and support