Recruitment and Placement Consultant
|SALARY UP TO:||£28,000.00 per year|
and Placement Consultant Manchester £30k plus generous bonus
exciting opportunity has arisen at a large non for profit, ethical group based in
City Centre Manchester the Recruitment and Placement Consultant sits in the
recruitment agency arm of the group.
The ideal candidate will have worked with
internal and external stakeholders promoting recruitment services. Advising stakeholders
on talent attraction plans, candidate market, skills shortages, and much more.
· Promote the services to employers to
establish a solid employer base.
· Secure employer visits and generate
vacancy opportunities from employer base and new business.
· Establish and maintain current accounts
with employers to develop new business.
· Provide a consultative service to
employers and candidates and refer to relevant services within the group where
appropriate to maximise income.
· Headhunting - identifying and approaching
suitable candidates who may already be in work
· Undertake a job matching function to
ascertain suitability of candidate skills against job vacancy
· Conduct interviews with suitable
candidates to submit to employers.
· Deliver exceptional customer service to
employers and candidates to maximise revenue.
· Follow up on any referrals received and
attend networking events to maximise new business opportunities.
· Manage a caseload of active/inactive
candidates and deal with HR related issues in a professional and timely manner.
· Update and maintain databases accurately
to ensure all activity is recorded.
· Production of management information
reports, and reporting on activity and progress.
find out more call Annalee on 0161 245 4942 or 07834317310 or email Annalee.Wood@aspirerecruitment.org.uk today