|SALARY UP TO:||£45,000.00 per year|
Manchester City Centre
to £45,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity to have a lead role in a dynamic,
growing, national business specialising in economic
and social research, analysis and consultancy advice across the public, private and third sectors.
client values both the wellbeing and the professional development of their
people by doing their best to make it a great place to work.
understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring the
thinking, challenging the solutions and enhancing the culture.
If you hold a degree or experience in
Economics, Social Geography, Politics or Town Planning plus have at least five
years’ experience in an economic development or similar background this could
be the role you are looking for.
- An understanding of the economic
development context, including the roles of partners and key policy
- Project management experience
- The ability to support work winning requirements
- Good verbal communication skills,
including the ability to communicate in both one-to-one and group
- Excellent written skills, including
experience of report writing (ideally outside an academic environment).
- Strengths in statistical work, including analysing
and presenting quantitative data with knowledge of socio-economic
- Good organisational skills, including
personal time management.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of
word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and the internet.
- The ability to work on your own
initiative and in a small team.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please send your
CV to Annalee.Wood@aspirerecruitment.org.uk or call 0161 245 4942 for a confidential chat.