Recruitment Team Leader
|SALARY UP TO:||£30,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Government & Public Sector|
In-house Recruitment Team Leader £30k
An exciting opportunity has arisen to
join a forward-thinking successful HR team. They are looking to take the
internal recruitment in-house and reduce the agency spend.
My client is large non for profit based
in the city centre they offer flexible and agile working with a generous
· Develop an overall Recruitment Strategy
for GC along with bespoke plans for each operating Company.
• Promote Central Internal Recruitment
team to all hiring managers to establish a solid and positive relationship.
• Work closely with SLT to understand
their future workforce requirements, to develop a bespoke recruitment strategy
that best suits their need.
• Work with hiring managers alongside
the Internal Recruitment Specialist to identify and design appropriate
recruitment campaign for diverse workforces.
• Responsible for managing volume
recruitment process across GC using the most appropriate and cost-effective
• Generate talent pipeline via
appropriate recruitment tools and attract a diverse range of candidates.
• Headhunting - identifying and
approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
• Developing social media platforms to
attract talent. Ensure they are regularly updated with stories, news and
• Streamline the recruitment process
and systems whilst maintaining the necessary compliance requirements.
• Continually improve develop and
maintenance of an applicant tracking
Interested? Please email Annalee.Wood@aspirerecruitment.org.uk or call 0161 245 4942 for a confidential chat.