Industrial Digital Technologies (IDT) Advisor
|SALARY UP TO:||£40,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Science & Technology|
Technologies (IDT) Advisor
(depending on experience)
This role will involve delivering specialist advice to a portfolio
of ambitious business owners and senior managers of SMEs who have the potential
to achieve growth and productivity increases through the adoption of Industrial
Digital Technologies (IDTs). The role will assess the potential of eligible
businesses to adopt IDT, diagnose any barriers to innovation or advancement
which may be holding back growth and agree suitable action plans including
funding applications for grant-support to address these to release growth
· To deliver a specialist adviser programme to
produce the maximum impact in terms of assisting client companies to reach
their full growth potential
· Undertake detailed diagnostics to identify
needs, to be addressed through the identification of potential IDT solutions
and priority of their implementation
· Deliver bespoke IDT plans which directly
enable the business to fully meet its productivity growth potential which
typically may need a more complex intervention.
· Support clients in their application for
grant-funding and act as an advocate for the client at the Investment Decision
· Project manage the project / intervention to a
· To ensure clients are personally introduced to
those services identified as appropriate (public and private sector) and
monitor the delivery of these services to support the client’s strategy and/or objectives
addressing any identified barriers to growth.
· Maintain a high level of awareness of new
technology developments and understanding of their industrial application.
· Create training materials for partner Advisers
to ensure that all are competent to discuss IDT with their client base to
ensure that digital technologies are discussed with all sectors where there is
an opportunity to improve productivity.
· Ensure that the collection of output and
impacts data is undertaken throughout the project and at the conclusion of each
individual project in-line with funder requirements and contractual obligations.
· Generate a pipeline of businesses looking to
· Develop and maintain a high-level network of
business/professional contacts that are competent to support businesses on
their IDT journey to create a resource for wider adviser network to utilise.
sounds like the perfect role for you then please submit your CV.