Data Administrator - Education
|SALARY UP TO:||£22,000.00 per year|
This post is
responsible for collecting and processing learner data (in particular data on
funded programmes AEB, ESF); to develop and manage the course master file, to
ensure the data is accurate and eligible for ESFA funding; creating and
submitting the ILR for funding purpose. To ensure all the learners are
registered with awarding body and collecting learner achievement.
- Management of learner record data including
the entry, collection, collation, accuracy and data returns to the funding
- Maintaining a high level of organisation and
an organised approach to all tasks.
- Responsible for producing monthly ILR
- Keep up to date on ESFA’s changes in funding
and learner data requirements including the regular updating of the Course
- Run PDSAT reports regularly, in particular prior
to ILR submission to ensure the learner data is accurate.
- Check and correct errors from the Funding and
Monitoring Reports post each ILR submission to ensure the learner data is
- Ensure all documents are fully compliant in
line with funding and audit requirements.
- To ensure timely achievement by working and
supporting the tutors on student progression and achievement.
- To ensure learner is registered with the
Awarding body and ensure the achievement is processed onto the Student
- Provide support in the Setting up of
individual Learner Record filing system / learners files.
- Preparation of ESFA /external audit and
- Promote the need for data accuracy and develop
and improve the service the MIS provides.
- Monthly audits.
- Preparation of reports for Management.
- Ordering and controlling stationary stock.
- Adoption of a flexible and versatile approach
to work in order to achieve company and individual targets.
- Any other duties related to the learner data
and ESFA matters required by the Company.
Skills and experience
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in working
with the student data especially in processing the further education
- Complete understanding of the Education and
Skills funding Agency (ESFA) funding rules and data requirements.
- Knowledge in ESFA’s FIS (Funding Information
System), PDSAT (Provider Data Self-Assessment Toolkit) , Funding and
Monitoring reports is an advantage – training will be giving if appointed.
- Confidence in contacting ESFA regarding data
queries e.g. Learner data or eligibility queries.
- Experience of accurately creating, inputting
and maintaining learner information records and running reports on YETI or