|SALARY UP TO:||£32,000.00 per year|
- Oldham, Lancashire
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
is a new opportunity for a Production Manager to join a growing manufacturing
business based near Oldham, Lancashire. This role is a Monday-Friday day-based
position and, the role will be responsible for helping to really drive through
some significant growth through our manufacturing business and help introduce
modern manufacturing tools and techniques. The company have a strong business and
are continuing to recruit the role through Covid-19.
- The role will report directly into the Directors as a days-based Production Manager, you will be responsible for a team of pallet makers and drive through consistency across the workforce. You will lead and manage the production schedule optimising bespoke production runs and sharing best practice across the business.
- You will help introduce and implement a range of modern manufacturing tools and techniques into the business and will be able to coach, support and mentor a long-standing workforce.
- The individual coming in will have a lot of autonomy for running the Production function, but will have the support of the directors when needed. You will lead, develop, and motivate an experienced workforce and, where necessary, make changes to the people who will not come along on the journey, so you must have resilience and strong influencing skills. Health & Safety is the most important thing for the business so you must also have a 'safety first' mindset, this also includes maintaining a tidy work environment.
My client would be keen to speak with Production Managers with the following skills and experiences:
- Production Management or Supervisory experience
- Worked in a Manufacturing facility- Knows what 'good' looks like and can help bring improvements into the business and attention to detail.
- Strong influencing skills and a resilient personality
- Ability to implement and drive KPI's