Contact Centre Advisor
|SALARY UP TO:||£16,009.00 per year|
Temporary Contact Centre Advisor
Aspire Recruitment are currently recruiting customer service candidates
for a full-time, temporary position lasting until mid-May with a potential
extension in line with the needs of the business.
Centre Advisors maintain the crucial link between the business and the customers.
play an important role in the smooth operational running of the Contact Centre.
Contact Centre Advisors are responsible for making sure every customer is
offered the best possible customer service on the phones, by email and live
inbound calls from customers, processing their orders over the phone and
assisting with any queries.
with emails from customers, keeping them updated on the progress of their order
and helping them with any order amendments.
immediate advice online within the live chat, resolving customer queries
quickly and effectively.
orders received by post and preparing catalogues to be sent to customers.
· Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft
· Experience in a customer service or retail
· Effective written and verbal communication
· Keen eye for detail and accurate data entry
about providing a high level of customer service
· Good time management and time keeping
· Patient and works well under pressure
· Must be open to work weekends and bank
holidays when required
· Capable of working at least 37.5 hours per
week on varying shifts with the flexibility to work additional hours when needed.