Tracking Assistant - Feb 2020
|SALARY UP TO:||£17,362.62 per year|
|SECTOR:||Public Sector and Government|
My client is a large "Not for Profit" careers
service based in beautiful Manchester city centre offices. Your role will be to
work as part of a team of trackers to achieve outcome targets for customer
satisfaction, customer career management and sustained job or learning
· Work proactively with colleagues to maximise the
tracking of customer outcomes.
· Make contact with customers in order to track
progressions into work and learning.
· Diagnose needs, as necessary, and refer queries
to specialist advisers, partners or external agencies as appropriate.
· Work in partnership with relevant service
providers to keep in touch with customers that have been referred to external
· Collection of evidence and verification of
evidence for key outcomes.
· Record customer information using required
· Ensure all work is carried out within procedures
· Undertake training as necessary to enhance
skills and knowledge required for the role.
· To comply with, and understand, safeguarding
policy and procedures and take action as appropriate regarding matters of
safety, protection and wellbeing.
· Support specific marketing campaigns.
· Customers will include: Adults aged 19 plus;
Jobcentre Plus, FE Colleges and learning providers; Employers; specialist
providers; internal Colleagues; Probation Service; providers of support for
offenders and ex-offenders.
The ideal candidate
· Ability to communicate effectively with people
from a variety of backgrounds and ages to impart information and assist them in
making appropriate choices.
· Strong telephone communication and customer
· Ability to use social media and digital channels
effectively to communicate with customers and broader audiences.
· Ability to work towards targets.
· Must have time management and organisation
skills, with the ability to work towards and achieve targets in a given time
· Strong administration and IT skills,
demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must either hold or be willing to work towards: