The welfare of our staff, clients and customers is our top priority, and we are adhering to the latest government guidelines, which you can access here. You will find information about the virus, how you can help prevent the spread and what you should do if you experience any symptoms.
As part of the Growth Company, we work with a wide range of partners to deliver support to businesses and individuals, and we recognise that Coronavirus is starting to cause concerns and challenges.
Continuing to work with our clients
We are proactively considering potential impacts on our daily operations and encourage you to consider your own business planning in light of unfolding events.
To minimise disruption to you, we have taken the following measures:
- Our members of staff are fully agile, meaning minimal disruption to the delivery of our services
- All face-to-face meetings with clients and customers are now being arranged to take place virtually over the phone or via Skype, where we have video conference call capabilities
- We are in the process of contacting our customers to review any in-house training and open courses we might have in the diary with you, and to discuss options to re-schedule and help mitigate any impact this may have
- In some cases, we may be able to deliver training courses virtually and are looking into how we can mobilise this so that we can continue to deliver training with minimal impact to you and your organisation
Additional advice for our candidates
- If you have interviews scheduled, either with the Aspire team or with an employer, we’ll be in touch to help manage that process and move any physical interviews to telephone or Skype if appropriate
- Unfortunately, we need to postpone all our training academies in-line with Government guidance, but we will be in contact with you to reschedule in the near future
We will be monitoring the situation closely and would advise you to check here for the latest guidance and information.
As part of the Growth Company, we have put in place some helpful advice via our Business Growth Hub which might be of some support to you at this time.