Training Hospitality Development Manager
|SALARY UP TO:||£35,000.00 per year|
Tourism Education Development Manager (Regional)
£30,000 - £35,000
Fixed Contract / Full Time
Our client is developing a training programme to provide tourism businesses with the tools, knowledge and practical information needed to build their expertise on becoming ‘International Ready’. Using an inbound tourism toolkit, alongside enhanced training modules, this role will train and support businesses to be part of the international tourism landscape. The role will be responsible for delivering training across different regions of England to SME’s, local businesses who wish to sell their product to international customers visiting England.
Main Duties include:
- Creating and executing a training strategy for tourism businesses and services that aligns to the objectives of raising Britain’s profile worldwide,
- Increasing the volume and value of tourism exports and developing England’s and Britain’s visitor economy.
- Using an inbound tourism toolkit as a starting point and delivering further training directly to businesses to provide the knowhow necessary to sell in the international market via B2B and B2C supply chain.
- Delivering the market leading training, education and communication to tourism businesses ensuring that is relevant, on brand and engaging.
- Formulating and delivering multi-channel training and development for our client which is in line with the objectives of the Discover England Fund.
- Implementing the training programme of tourism know-how and practical knowledge to help businesses become ready to welcome international tourism.
- Planning, co-ordinating, designing and delivering training sessions, using expert presentation, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Deploying excellent project management skills and change management skills and to champion organisational effectiveness and automation.
- Experience of designing and implementing an end-to-end training and development strategy.
- Proven record of effective personnel training and development.
- Previous experience in training / HR administrative role.
- Understanding of the inbound tourism landscape.
- An understanding of the current professional qualifications and institutions.
- Knowledge of training and employment legislation.
- Certificate in Personnel Practice.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
Are you interested in this fantastic opportunity? We want to meet you! Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.