Programmes Executive (AR80)
|SALARY UP TO:||£21,000.00 per year|
£20,000 - £21,000
Full Time / Permanent
My client is part of a fantastic not-for-profit organisation in Greater Manchester, and they are looking to recruit a Programmes Executive to provide efficient and effective support for the planning and delivery of their company's Commercial Services operations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling and ensuring that all Public and In-Company short programmes are administered and delivered effectively, that quality standards are maintained and costs are controlled.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Processing booking/application forms and billing information.
- Preparing and reproducing all student training materials.
- Managing student progression.
- Organising award ceremonies and assisting on programme inductions.
- Providing a point of contact for all students.
- Provision of a full range of administrative services.
- Liaising with client organisations.
- Processing clients' purchasing orders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A good standard of education, to A Level or equivalent is desirable.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce reports / actions logs, document meeting minutes and collate / analyse statistical information.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with students, deliverers and stakeholder organisations.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Experience of working in the apprenticeship sector is desirable.
- Experienced user of all aspects of Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases.
- Knowledge of the Higher Education system, gained within a higher education institution setting - e.g. College, University, Training Company.
For further information, please ring Hannah on 0161 245 4942 or email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com . Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.