Business Advisor Apprenticeship Sales
|SALARY UP TO:||£26,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Marketing, selling and advertising|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Business Advisor (Apprenticeship Sales)
Permanent / Full-time
Up to £25,500 p/a + Commission
To generate and account manage a caseload of Greater Manchester (and the North West) employers in order to promote and achieve the take-up of the Company’s services.
• Diagnose business needs in order to effectively positions our services.
• Continually create and refresh an extensive caseload of businesses that enable individual, company and contracts targets to be met.
• Proactively carry out sales activity including cold calling, telesales and structured e-marketing and digital campaigns to employers and candidates to promote services.
• Develop and maintain excellent account management relationships with our customers that result in the take up of services, repeat business, up-selling and cross-selling.
• Conduct professional face to face and telephone meetings at all levels with customers, delivering sales presentations and pitches.
• Attend networking events and learner recruitment events (which at times will involve working outside of standard business hours).
• Project managing commercial training projects.
• Contributing to the production of competitive tenders.
• Contributing to the achievement of cross-sector and cross-company targets.
Placement Resourcing and Management
• Provide a highly efficient and customer focused recruitment and placement service, including managing speculative and/or coordinated submissions to employers.
• Manage and promote a portfolio of students/candidates in order to generate placement and vacancy opportunities.
• Develop clear and informative candidate’s resumes, with the support of the candidate, to promote the individual to the employer.
• Manage all vacancies so that they are filled quickly and effectively and to employer’s satisfaction.
• Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates suggesting potential development areas.
• Providing guidance, advice & counseling, specialist /pastoral support to employers or young people.
Skills / Experience:
• Ability to communicate with businesses at all levels
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• IT skills, e.g. use of Microsoft Office suite (word, excel, power point and outlook).
• A minimum of two years sales and employer engagement experience (desirable).
• A track record of diagnosing business needs and developing solutions that meet their needs (desirable).
• Experience of and ability to deliver convincing sales presentations.
• Delivery or selling of skills training provision and/or recruitment services. (desirable)
• Ability to communicate and motivate young people and employers and to influence and build relationships.
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSSales & Marketing, Sales Advisor