Skills Development Coach
|SALARY UP TO:||£30,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Education and training|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Skills Development Coaches
Permanent / Full-time
Up to £30, 000
Greater Manchester / Sheffield / Lancashire
My client is looking for a number of Assessors to deliver contracts over Greater Manchester, Sheffield & Lancashire. The aim of the role is to deliver a rigorous and effective learning & assessment strategy that enables positive and timely progression and achievement and meets Awarding Organisation standards and guidelines, Procedure and wider quality frameworks.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Operate within the companies’ Internal Quality Assurance Framework to ensure consistency and compliance to internal and external policy, procedure, guidelines and requirements.
• Deliver effective and efficient assessment processes that enable individual learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner, supported by fair and consistent judgement of valid, reliable, sufficient and authentic evidence.
• Support learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate IAG and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress in relation to their starting point, achieve in a timely manner and are enabled to progress to positive destinations.
• Record assessment decisions fully and contemporaneously and ensure the prompt and managed completion of IQA actions to enable early submission and processing to maximise timely success.
• Implement feedback and development action points provided from the IQA resulting from IQA sampling, observation of practice and standardisation themes to continuously improve the quality and rigour of assessment for learners.
• Monitor and respond to learner and employer feedback to continuously improve the learning experience for individuals and groups.
• Implement feedback from standardisation, internal and external quality reviews and audit to continuously improve the service provided
• Report and provide timely updates and respond to requests for information from the Lead IQA and Delivery Team Managers and Quality Managers so that all key personnel are kept up to date.
• To account manage your employer caseload selling the widest possible range of services whilst continuingly replenishing your caseload.
• Update company management and learner systems as required
• Promote our service offer to all target markets engaging in promotional and recruitment activities as required to increase the take up of our services
Key Skills / Experience:
• Experience of devising, planning implementing and evaluating assessment and learning strategies
• Working within Internal Quality Assurance Policies and Procedure
• Qualified Assessor (A1 or TAQA) or willingness to work toward a TAQA Level 3 qualification – with consistent Grading of ‘Good’ and above and ‘low risk’ Portfolio sampling risk band.
• Responsive and flexible
• Verbal and written communication
• Organisation and time management
• Recording and record keeping
• IT skills
• Maths & English Grade C and above
For further details, please ring Lydia on 07734 859 459.
REQUIRED SKILLSEducation, Assessor