Customer Service Administrator - Lancashire
|SALARY UP TO:||£18,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Marketing, selling and advertising|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Customer Service Administrator
Permanent / Full-time
My Client is a forward thinking, well-established, not-for-profit organisation that is currently looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Administrator's across Lancashire to ensure that accurate data is entered within relevant systems to claim funding from various agencies, and to assist with a variety of administration duties.
The job includes the following duties:
• Check the eligibility of new applications to ensure that companies/individuals meet the funding criteria
• Invigilate and provide administrative support for exams, tests and initial assessments as required
• Handle sensitive student, learner and employer data
• Register individuals for qualifications where appropriate and make sure that all Awarding Body procedures are followed in order to meet centre approval requirements.
• Certificate learners for qualifications making sure that all of the requirement of Apprentices Certification England (ACE) procedures are met
• Maintain knowledge of current funding programmes, eligibility and paperwork, to ensure processing of quality of data
• To accurately process paperwork onto systems to ensure full funding can be claimed for the programmes of training.
• Fully conversant with all Microsoft packages
• At least Level 2 Maths and English skills
• Communication at all levels including good written communication
• Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Customer service and administration experience
• Ability to deliver a customer focused internal and external service
• To have motivation and drive to complete tasks
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSCustomer Service & Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor (Phone based)