|SALARY UP TO:||£22,051.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Education and training|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Placement Consultant Manchester, Lancs and Sheffield
My client is a one of the largest providers of work based learning for young people and adults in the North West and is recruiting for a 5 Placement Consultants positions to join their teams across Gtr Manchester. The post holder will be responsible for working with organisations and students / trainees to match the right people to Apprenticeship schemes.
Specifically working with 16-23 year age group, the successful candidate must have previous sales or recruitment experience, including the ability to show empathy with the issues effecting unemployed young people.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
• Business development & relationship management including telesales, cold calling and structured e-marketing campaigns to employers and candidates to promote services
• Planning Resourcing & Management including candidate resourcing service, identification of candidate work placement needs, interventions and resolutions to barriers to progression
• Target environment including agreeing and setting them with students to ensure learning and performance targets are met and exceeded
• Ongoing support and training services to the recently placed individuals
• Quality setting with updating management information systems, logging the interactions
• Compliance with Health & Safety and Safeguarding processes and procedures
The key skills required for this role include:
• Excellent sales and recruitment skills
• Deadline driven and works well under pressure
• Ability to operate within a fast moving and target driven environment
• Accomplished IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Current full, clean driving license and access to a car
Interested please call Aspire on 0161 245 4942 or email your CV Annalee.Wood@aspirerecruitment.org.uk
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for successful for the next stage.
REQUIRED SKILLSWelfare to Work, Placement Consultant