|SALARY UP TO:||£40,108.00 per year|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Service Manager
Manchester, Lancs and Sheffield
Permanent / Full-time
£40,000 per annum
My client is a forward thinking, employer of choice, they are a non for profit organisation that has been awarded a huge contract to deliver training to upskill employed staff and re training the unemployed.
They looking to recruit a Service Manager to lead a team of delivery staff in order to maximise the achievement and deliver the performance expectations of prime contractors and commissioners.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Training Managers, Tutors, IQAs and Support staff to deliver our newly won Skills Support for the Workforce contract (covering GM/covering the Sheffield City Region/covering Lancashire), maximising the achievement of outcomes and delivering the performance expectations of prime contractors and commissioners.
Candidates will need proven experience of managing large, publicly-funded programmes in a work-based learning environment.
• At least two years’ experience of managing publicly-funded contracts, preferably within a workforce development setting
• Experience of managing staff
• Experience of managing budgets
• Experience of managing quality (involvement in OFSTED inspections) and contract compliance
• Employer relationship management
• Ensure the successful delivery of team targets for prime contractors and commissioners
• Maximise the placing and sustainment of customers into jobs or learning
• Meet the recruitment and training needs of employers
• Lead and support a team of delivery and support staff to drive high levels of contract performance
• Responsibility for P&L account results including achievement of income targets, managing staff productivity, client spend and office costs
• Development of local relationships to ensure a good range of provision to support customers
• Development of local relationships and effective marketing activities to ensure the service receives customer referrals to meet contractual requirements
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy please send your CV to Annalee.Wood@aspirerecruitment.org.uk or call 0161 245 4942 today to find out more.
REQUIRED SKILLSWelfare to Work, Service/Centre Manager