|SALARY UP TO:||£25,000.00 per year|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Project Co-ordinator
Manchester City Centre
Permanent / Full-time
Up to £25,000 p/a
An exciting opportunity to join a not for profit organisation! This role will involve working with key stakeholders, operational partners and employers to provide focused and innovative activities that will support local economic priorities and encourage take up of the service - high quality, impartial careers education, advice and guidance for adults.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop /maintain highly effective and influential relationships with key partners, stakeholders to drive up interest and monitor impact of contact, follow up, take up and progression of the projects
- Attend the not for profit’s providers and other relevant partnerships and forums to develop/support priorities and provide information on the not for profit’s impact and performance against regional KPIs
- Co-ordinate and provide support for the not for profit’s awareness activity to ensure implementation of the companys Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Co-ordinate, design and deliver focused awareness events and workshops using a range of media for staff /customers, adults and employers evaluating activity and reporting on impact in line with the not for profit’s Plans and associated targets
- Co-ordinate partnership meetings with the not for profit’s providers and key partners, producing succinct agendas high quality minutes and papers
- Source and produce high quality, careers articles for the not for profit’s website and newsletters in line with the companys contractual requirements/ Business Rules
- Produce high quality promotional content for internal and external websites, newsletters, articles to effectively and professionally promote the service linking to regional and national campaigns.
- Effective implementation of digital and standard marketing activities and accurate analysis, monitoring, evaluation and reporting which positively impacts on project take up.
- Produce reports/ data analysis in line with reporting framework and associated timeframes within the not for profit’s Team Plans
- Manage own caseload of work in relation to activities to support the achievement of the not for profit’s Plans and targets.
- Maximize the knowledge gained from partnership work to support the not for profit’s provider network with quality and workforce development activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent presentational and influencing skills.
- Excellent IT Skills – demonstrated experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Internet, Websites, Databases, Social and Digital Media Platforms
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to convert analysis to reports.
- Ability to network at management level.
- Established experience of working with key stakeholders, partners and employers at both a strategic and operational level.
- Careers background desirable.
- NVQ Level 4 in Advice and Guidance or equivalent desirable.
- Awareness of careers education, information, advice and guidance agenda.
- Understanding of the skills and employment landscape.
- Highly professional image and personal presentation.
- Highly motivated – positive, robust, confident – having the determination to achieve the best and to motivate others to want to do so.
- Team Player.
- A strong sense of personal responsibility – organised and able to use own initiative.
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSOther, Not specified