|SALARY UP TO:||£17,793.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Maintenance, service and repair|
FULL DESCRIPTION:General Technician
Manchester City Centre
Temp / Full-time
The role will involve moving equipment, furniture and delivery of goods. It is expected that you will have the knowledge and skills to do simple manual tasks such as hanging notice boards, shelves, repairing/assembling office furniture and being able to move and set up a computer in different locations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach with high level self-motivation
- Attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team and work within H&S guidelines
- Physically fit for extensive manual handling duties.
- Ability to use a range of hand tools.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility in working in different areas of the school
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSCleaning, Janitor