|SALARY UP TO:||£17,793.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Adminstration and clerical|
Manchester City Centre
Temp / Full-time
An exciting opportunity to work within Higher Education as a Receptionist!
• To provide a professional, friendly and welcoming reception service for the School, maintaining high levels of customer service at all times.
• To develop a good working knowledge of the Institute’s administrative functions to be able to respond appropriately to face-to face/telephone/email enquiries from:
- current students
- members of staff within the School and other University departments visitors
- graduate recruiters and other external staff
• To direct queries to the appropriate person, if necessary
• To receive and distribute incoming post
• To redirect incoming deliveries to the Stores
• To be responsible for the general appearance and functionality of the reception area and office, stocking up on forms required by students as necessary.
• To report estates faults to the helpdesk
The successful applicant must have:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of general office procedures
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good communication and IT skills
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSAdministration & Clerical, Receptionist