|SALARY UP TO:||£7,300.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Maintenance, service and repair|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Facilities Rooms Co-ordinator – Manchester - Ongoing temporary - £8.75 per hr
Alternating shifts – Mon – Thurs 4.30pm-8.30pm
• Provide proactive identification of premises issues and problems, and manage the resolution of problems.
• To update and ensure the accuracy of the Facility Management Database, so information is ready to hand.
• Order and manage stationary & kitchen consumables to ensure all areas are fully stocked at all times.
• Support the management of third party contracts, e.g. price analysis of competing companies, to gain better value for money.
• To monitor the group archiving system, retrieval and collection of boxes for Group Staff.
• Administration of key company systems, e.g. allocation of car park spaces for Group Staff.
• Support the management of office moves/changes as required by the business.
• Provide the day to day postal services for all Group Staff.
The successful candidate will:
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to “get hands dirty”
• Ability to assist with moving office desks & furniture during office restucture
• Flexibility to work outside normal office hours when required
• Full driving licence
• Strong oral and adequate written communication skills
• Good attention to detail and to ensuring that jobs get finished properly
• Good interpersonal and team-working skills
• Ability to plan and manage work tasks to time and within budget
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for successful for the next stage.
REQUIRED SKILLSCleaning, Building Attendant