HR Business Partner
|SALARY UP TO:||£35,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Adminstration and clerical|
FULL DESCRIPTION:HR Business Partner
Manchester City Centre
Permanent / Full-time
£30,000 - £33,000 p/a
Our client is a unique multi-service delivery provider with a responsibility for delivering growth and prosperity for the city-region and beyond. The organisation is commercial in its ambitions, yet not-for-profit.
The client aims to promote a culture of flexible and agile working. With this in mind, we are happy to discuss suggestions as to how the responsibilities of this role can be met through a flexible approach to hours and or location.
About the role:
As a HR Business Partner, you will provide a bespoke partnering service to a number of the business units with the Group. You will work collaboratively with the senior leadership team in building people strategies which align to the overall business goals.
- Work with the senior management team develop a framework of people plans and performance metrics to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Analysing and monitoring the HR metrics that are developed.
- Provide support and advice to managers on complex employee relations issues, company policies and procedures, being mindful of HR ‘best practice’, to enable managers to effectively deal with people management / employee relations issues.
- Guide and project manage successful HR solutions during restructuring, redeployment, redundancy, and TUPE matters, through analysis and designing clear project plans.
- Build effective working relationships with managers at all levels within the business and elsewhere across the group.
- Provide and deliver ongoing coaching, training and the development of managers on key management practices.
- Relevant professional experience / qualification or educated to degree level.
- Part or full CIPD Qualified (Chartered / Graduate / Associate membership).
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- Recent broad generalist experience of HR function and or Advisor level.
- Up to date knowledge of current employment law and its application and HR ‘best practice’.
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSHuman Resources & Payroll, HR Manager