HR Business Partner
|SALARY UP TO:||£35,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Adminstration and clerical|
FULL DESCRIPTION:HR Business Partner / Manchester City Centre / £35k
Our client is a unique multi-service delivery provider with a responsibility for delivering growth and prosperity for the city-region and beyond. The organisation is commercial in its ambitions, yet not-for-profit.
The Growth Company aims to promote a culture of flexible and agile working. With this in mind, we are happy to discuss suggestions as to how the responsibilities of this role can be met through a flexible approach to hours and or location.
About the role:
As a HR Business Partner, you will provide a bespoke partnering service to a number of the business units with the Group. You will work collaboratively with the senior leadership team in building people strategies which align to the overall business goals.
- Work with the senior management team develop a framework of people plans and performance metrics to improve organisational effectiveness
- Analysing and monitoring the HR metrics that are developed
- Provide support and advice to managers on complex employee relations issues, company policies and procedures, being mindful of HR ‘best practice’, to enable managers to effectively deal with people management / employee relations issues
- Guide and project manage successful HR solutions during restructuring, redeployment, redundancy, and TUPE matters, through analysis and designing clear project plans
- Build effective working relationships with managers at all levels within the business and elsewhere across the group
- Provide and deliver ongoing coaching, training and the development of managers on key management practices
- Relevant professional experience / qualification or educated to degree level
- Part or full CIPD Qualified (Chartered / Graduate / Associate membership)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Recent broad generalist experience of HR function and or Advisor level
- Up to date knowledge of current employment law and its application and HR ‘best practice’
REQUIRED SKILLSHuman Resources & Payroll, HR Manager