|SALARY UP TO:||£23,395.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Adminstration and clerical|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Administrative Assistant
Manchester City Centre
Temp / Full-time
- To provide the administrative function with high quality administrative and secretarial support.
- To provide an effective delivery of administrative and office related functions to support senior board and programme meetings.
- To provide an effective customer services function, dealing with all enquiries in an efficient manner.
- To assist in the overall production and delivery of reports and respond to requests for information relating to the overall programme.
- Maintain centrally controlled electronic databases and recording systems as required.
- Prepare agendas, minutes, letters, reports and presentations using the full range of Microsoft Office Suite applications and other specialist software.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Appropriate administrative qualification to NVQ Level III or equivalent or substantial vocational experience.
- Experience of producing high quality reports, minutes and correspondence particularly for Senior Board and Committees.
- Must have a detailed working knowledge of:
- Online administrative systems
- Use of databases
- Presentation Software (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Email & Diary Management Software (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Proven organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible and responsive to customer needs and able to provide information, advice and guidance whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise a variety of work activities in a busy environment and meet strict deadlines.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of providing administrative support in a Higher Education Environment.
- Experience of providing administrative support on construction projects.
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSAdministration & Clerical, Administrator