Skills Development Coach
|SALARY UP TO:||£24,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Education and training|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Skills Development Coach (Assessor)
Permanent / Full-time
My Client is a dynamic training organisation specialising in Apprenticeships, training and business support. We provide support to young people and adults predominantly across the North West of England.
They are looking for a qualified Skills Development Coach who specialises in Childcare and STL to work as part of our dedicated and high performing team. The successful applicant will promote, develop and deliver training and work place learning with employers and individuals both on and off the job.
We are looking for the right person who will confidently provide fair and reliable assessment judgements which uphold the QCF standards and are in line with employer and individual needs.
The successful applicant must have:
• A proven track record in delivering Apprenticeships within agreed time frames and meeting individual targets.
• Up to date knowledge and competence in the areas listed.
- To be able to plan, deliver and assess ensuring that the needs of all abilities of learners are catered for and to encourage a positive learning experience.
- Experience of delivering functional skills to level 2.
- To effectively communicate with employers and liaise and work with colleagues to plan, coordinate and deliver quality outcomes.
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications - TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above.
In working for my Client, you can expect full access to our fantastic range of Company benefits such as:
• 25 - 30 days annual leave per year plus a Holiday Trading scheme.
• Self invested pension scheme.
• Health Insurance.
• Childcare Vouchers.
• Travel Loans.
• Ongoing Company offers and discounts via our bespoke reward gateway portal.
My client is a UK-wide not-for-profit economic development agency that seeks to generate inclusive growth in the country’s economy by creating jobs, and improving lives. The Company’s Education and Skills service (formerly The Skills Company) is one of the largest providers of work-based learning and apprenticeships in the North West, and operates across the UK, working with over 1,200 employers directly generating apprenticeship vacancies and looking after more than 2,500 learners on a variety of apprenticeship and other programmes. The Company’s Education and Skills service also provides traineeships and programmes for young people who need additional support to achieve their career goals.
My Client aims to promote a culture of flexible and agile working. With this in mind, we are happy to discuss suggestions as to how the responsibilities of this role can be met through a flexible approach to hours and or location.
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSEducation, Assessor