Technical Advisor - Legal Sector
|SALARY UP TO:||£31,000.00 per year|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Technical Advisor - Legal Sector
Permanent / Full-time
£25,000 - £30,000 p/a
My Client is a leading specialist in certification, assessment and training services, delivering audits and assessments both nationally and internationally to thousands of clients. My Client is looking to recruit a Technical Advisor To deliver ongoing technical support to resource of externally contracted auditors.
• To deliver ongoing technical support for contracts worth over 1 million plus.
• To deliver ongoing technical support to externally contracted assessors.
• To deliver technical support to the internal team of administrative, business development and management personnel.
• To input technical support into company management systems ensuring a high level of compliance with agreed standard requirement’s.
• To deliver a high standard of assessing/auditing to clients against agreed targets.
• Train as a lead auditor in at least two of our accredited standards.
• Internally verify assessment reports for compliance.
• Develop new assessors in line with growth.
• Deliver external and internal assessment; training to head office personnel; feedback to assessors/auditors and management on performance and any other issues or opportunities; presentations, group exercises and input into relevant meetings and events.
• Review documentation processes; time allocated for audits by sales team and for ongoing scheduled surveillance and recertification audits in line with requirements.
• Allocate suitably competent assessors/auditors to clients as required.
• Make decisions based on compliance with standard and appropriate delivery.
• Communicate requirement updates and important information to the assessor/auditors.
• Log and track any technical budget expenditure; issues or opportunities for improvement on the company’s management system; actions on changes/updates/corrections required.
• Monitor changes in regulation within the legal sector updating assessors in relation to compliance in context of the Lexcel standard and all other relevant standards.
• Carry out Assessor observations to ensure Legal Sector knowledge, assessing skills, competency and quality of assessment. Report on auditor’s performance and report back to line manager.
• Support Managers in facilitating external audits/meetings; facilitating assessor meetings and other technical events; co-ordinating projects and technical support staff and external technical experts; the maintenance of management systems in line with requirement’s.
• Provide management information and reports for contract purposes.
• Perform other relevant duties as required.
Key Skills / Experience:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Effective organisation of workload.
• Prioritisation of tasks and projects.
• Pragmatism in delivering client tailored services.
• Planning of workloads, travel and audits.
• Team working.
• Decisive, Confident, Resourceful, Interpersonal.
• Able to develop business relationships.
• Able to engage with all levels of organisations as appropriate.
• Qualified to GCSE grade A* to C in Maths and English - essential.
• Qualified to Degree level in appropriate discipline or equivalent.
• Qualified as Lexcel Assessor/Consultant and /or ISO 9001 /or 27001 Lead Auditor – desirable.
• Experience of business to business customer service environment -desirable.
• Experience of ISO or Lexcel certified organisation – desirable.
• Experience of assessing/auditing - desirable.
• Where not qualified as an auditor/assessor at time of application, appropriate training will be given.
• Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car – essential.
• External, internal and on-the-job training will be provided as required however, the following knowledge would be desirable and would be required once fully trained.
• Knowledge of Lexcel or ISO 9001.
• Knowledge of legal sector – essential.
• Quality driven and focused, Confident approach.
External, internal and on-the-job training will be provided. This is great opportunity for a hard-working enthusiastic candidate to join a friendly team within an established not-for profit organisation.
For further role details, please ring Lydia Howbrook on 0161 245 4942, or alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSOther, Not specified