Project/ Design Engineer
|SALARY UP TO:||£25,027.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Manufacturing and engineering|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Project Design Engineer
Manchester/ North West Coverage
25K-30K pa + travel expenses
Our client, a leading provider of equipment to the construction and manufacturing industries who have operated for over 200 years are looking to expand their team and are looking for a Project Design Engineer to join them to design, quote and install equipment across their clients’ sites.
This role consists mainly of steelwork, so previous experience working with steel is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team in one of a market leading companies in their field, with big growth plans for 2018.
The Project Design Engineer will be responsible for:
• Working within a small Engineering and Implementation team designing and installing equipment
• Responding to enquiries, deciphering designs and creating bespoke calculations to be submitted for approval
• Liaise with manufacturers to optimise and improve product design
• Travelling to customers’ sites across Greater Manchester/ North West
The Project Design Engineer will be require the following skills/ qualifications:
• HND or Degree standard in Engineering
• Provision of quotations and document control – confidence when quoting clients
• Provision of steelwork
• Project management experience
• Mechanical CAD design skills including circuit design
• Provision of design calculations for Steelwork
Due to travel requirements, the ideal candidate will have a full clean driving license.
REQUIRED SKILLSEngineering , Engineer