|SALARY UP TO:||£26,000.00 per year|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Technical Advisor |
Manchester City Centre |
Permanent / Full-time |
Up to £26,000 p/a
My Client is a leading specialist in certification, assessment and training services, delivering audits and assessments both nationally and internationally to thousands of clients. My Client is looking to recruit a Technical Advisor To deliver ongoing technical support to resource of externally contracted auditors.
• To deliver technical support to the internal team of administrative, business development and management personnel.
• To input technical support into company management systems ensuring a high level of compliance with agreed standard requirements.
• To deliver a high standard of assessing/auditing to clients against agreed targets.
Experience / Skillset:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Effective organisation of workload
• Prioritisation of tasks and projects
• Pragmatism in delivering client tailored services
• Planning of workloads, travel and audits
• Decisive, Confident, Resourceful and Interpersonal
• Able to develop business relationships and able to engage with all levels of organisations as appropriate
• Qualified to GCSE grade A* to C in Maths and English – essential
• Qualified to Degree level – essential (Degree in Business / Quality / Environmental / Health & Safety / Information Security Management – desirable)
• Qualified with NEBOSH / IOSH / IRCA / IEMA level registration or certification or equivalent – desirable
• Qualified with recognised ISO 9001 / 14001 / 27001 / 45001 or OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Certificate – desirable
• Experience of Business to business customer service environment -desirable
• Experience of ISO certified organisation – desirable
• Experience of UKAS accredited body – desirable
• Experience of auditing - desirable
• Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car – highly desirable
External, internal and on-the-job training will be provided. This is great opportunity for a hard-working enthusiastic candidate to join a friendly team within an established not-for profit organisation. For further role details, please ring Lydia Howbrook on 0161 245 4942, or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com .
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSOther, Not specified