|SALARY UP TO:||£26,000.00 per year|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Technical Advisor
Manchester City Centre
Full-Time / Permanent
£24, 000 +
My Client is a leading specialist in certification, assessment and training services, delivering audits and assessments both nationally and internationally to thousands of clients. My Client is looking to recruit a Technical Advisor To deliver ongoing technical support to resource of externally contracted auditors.
• To deliver technical support to the internal team of administrative, business development and management personnel.
• To input technical support into company management systems ensuring a high level of compliance with agreed standard requirements.
• To deliver a high standard of assessing/auditing to clients against agreed targets.
Experience / Skillset:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Effective organisation of workload
• Prioritisation of tasks and projects
• Pragmatism in delivering client tailored services
• Planning of workloads, travel and audits
• Decisive, Confident, Resourceful and Interpersonal
• Able to develop business relationships and able to engage with all levels of organisations as appropriate
• Qualified to GCSE grade A* to C in Maths and English – essential
• Qualified to Degree level – essential (Degree in Business / Quality / Environmental / Health & Safety / Information Security Management – desirable)
• Qualified with NEBOSH / IOSH / IRCA / IEMA level registration or certification or equivalent – desirable
• Qualified with recognised ISO 9001 / 14001 / 27001 / 45001 or OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Certificate – desirable
• Experience of Business to business customer service environment -desirable
• Experience of ISO certified organisation – desirable
• Experience of UKAS accredited body – desirable
• Experience of auditing - desirable
• Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car – highly desirable
External, internal and on-the-job training will be provided. This is great opportunity for a hard-working enthusiastic candidate to join a friendly team within an established not-for profit organisation. For further role details, please ring Lydia Howbrook on 0161 245 4942, or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com .
REQUIRED SKILLSOther, Not specified