School & Engagement Manager
|SALARY UP TO:||£27,500.00 per year|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Schools & Engagement Manager
Up to £27, 500
Full Time / Permanent
Top lease on the profile of The Company within schools, colleges and community groups, ensuring that early offer recruitment registration and conversion targets are met.
• Manage the development and implementation of the early offer strategy to meet the business targets for Apprenticeships and study programmes.
• Establish, manage and co-ordinate strategic relationships with senior representatives in schools, sixth forms and colleges to build profile, generate quality registrations and identify future opportunities.
• Identify, manage and co-ordinate high level stakeholder relationships in the community (Connexions, JobCentres, community groups etc) to build profile generate referrals
• Manage the development and delivery of effective and engaging workshops and presentations in schools and community groups and involve the schools and engagement team in the development of this material
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with sector recruitment staff to ensure early offer registrations have a positive experience from applying through to starting on programme, including inputting into open and KIT events.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with training centre staff to ensure the community outreach strategy is done in a co-ordinated manner to maximize return
• Responsible for ensuring the recording of schools/community recruitment activity into the system is done on a regular basis in order and providing MI reports to senior management.
• Analyse and report on MI to identify issues inform future strategy
• Support the team to ensure that they have an up to date knowledge of The Skills Company provision
• Provide input to and support learner marketing activity to raise awareness of our offer and support the generation of candidate volumes.
• Line manage the Schools and Engagement Advisors ensuring they have clear and appropriate objectives, their performance is monitored and their learning and development is supported.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and young people to influence and build relationships and represent the company.
• The ability to work under pressure and meet targets and to drive others to meet theirs.
• The ability to motivate, inspire and lead by example.
• Excellent IT skills with experience of using databases, websites and social media.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Current valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
• Must be prepared to work evenings on a regular basis
• Experience of Team Management including staff training, performance management, setting/delivering targets and improvement of service levels.
• Experience of working in recruitment.
• Experience of outreach / youth work
• Experience of building relationships at senior levels with schools and community groups
• Experience of the education sector
• Excellent proven presentation and customer service skills
• Experience of project management involving multiple resources
• Experience of managing a range of successful events
• Knowledge of the education environment, nationally and in the Greater Manchester area.
• Knowledge of the community and voluntary sector
• Thorough understanding of the processes involved in schools and sixth forms
• Excellent knowledge of vocational training.
For more information around this fantastic opportunity, please ring Lydia Howbrook on 0161 245 4942 or email your CV to email@example.com . Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSOther, Not specified