Skills and Learning Trainer
|SALARY UP TO:||£23,000.00 per year|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Skills and Training Provider
£20, 000 - £25, 000
Through the delivery of a range of high quality training services for adults, contribute to individuals’ progression into employment, learning and or personal career progression.
• Tailor materials and training courses to support customers into employment, learning and career progression.
• Establish and deliver group activities as part of client interventions, highlighting additional 1-2-1 advice required.
• Deliver effective group sessions:
- Identify individual learning needs
- Plan training to ensure it suits individual customer needs
- Prepare and develop resources to support learning and progression
- Facilitate learning in groups that improves skills, potential and progression through presentations and activities
- Provide feedback to Careers Advisers on customer progression and further actions that could assist the customer
- Evaluate training and development sessions
• Deliver a wide range of training courses in groups including but not exclusively:
- Effective job search
- Transferable skills and CV Support
- Hidden job market
- Overcoming barriers to employment
- Interview Skills
- Supporting Lone Parents back into employment
- Assessing skills for job market
- Supporting Graduates
- Digital Job search
- Supporting ESOL customers to progress
- Completing Application Forms
• Seek ways to continuously improve service and own performance and report to Manager on this.
• Ensuring accuracy of data inputting and compliance of customer records.
• Adhering to compliance and contractual requirements including within the required timescales.
• Preparing paperwork for group sessions and supporting customers in the completion of paperwork.
• Adults aged 18; Jobcentre Plus, FE Colleges and learning providers; Employers; specialist providers; Colleagues within The Growth Company; Probation Service; providers of support for offenders and ex-offenders.
There is no line management or budget responsibilities associated directly with this role.
• PTLLS/Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent.
• Relevant Teaching Qualification.
• Ability to work with challenging customer groups.
• Capability to deliver a wide range of training courses suitable for National Careers Service Customers
• Ability to assess, diagnose individual needs within a group session
• Digital literacy in order to support group delivery
• Recent experience of delivering training to customers with a wide range of needs and barriers.
• Highly skilled in managing group settings as well as meeting quality standards.
• Experience of working in a target driven environment.
• Good knowledge of customer base and needs.
• Good knowledge of the local labour market – routes into the labour market and knowledge of progression routes including knowledge of local education, training and specialist service provision.
• Good knowledge of health and safety policies and management of duty of care to customers ensuring safeguarding and customer safety.
• Knowledge of Matrix and Ofsted.
• Awareness of additional learning needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ESOL etc.
• A warm, approachable style to delivery is required in order to build relationships and rapport with customers.
• Motivating and Inspiring.
• A flexible approach to location and courses delivered.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSWelfare to Work, Trainer