Business Development Executive
|SALARY UP TO:||£22,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Marketing, selling and advertising|
FULL DESCRIPTION:Business Development Executive
£20, 000 - £22, 000
Manchester City Centre
To win new business across a range of assessment and training services to set targets, promoting the business as the preferred supplier to all interested parties. Act as lead sales admin support for legal sector clients.
• Proactively, seek out, generate and respond to leads in relevant services, converting to quotations and business won.
• Build, maintain and improve relationships with relevant partner organisations, networks and consultants to strengthen market presence generate incoming referrals and win new business.
• Sell in company training events across a range of services to agreed targets.
• Contribute to/support cross company/group sales to agreed targets.
• Specifically win new Lexcel and other legal sector business contributing to company sales targets through a range of channels which may include: telephone sales, completing tenders, consultant referrals and meeting with potential clients.
• Effectively manage a portfolio of leads and quotations for a range of services (assessment, training, pre assessment, etc.).
• Ensure strategies and services maintain ongoing relationships with existing customers to maximize retention opportunities to upsell services and retain clients.
• Arrange and attend client appointments as appropriate to help win new business.
• Sell other company services at all opportunities to meet and exceed required targets.
• Develop and implement sector based approaches to achieve targets.
• Identify and access new routes to market, increase our customer base and sales.
• Work effectively alongside Marketing and Events to arrange and deliver relevant events, website content, tweets, develop materials, newsletters, tenders and case studies as required for designated services.
• Ensure the client contact database is up to date with accurate recording of all leads, quotes and won business.
• Provide monthly report on designated services as required by the Senior Management Team.
• Professionally and effectively represent the business at local, regional and national levels, promoting the profile and positive image of the company with all partners, customers and other stakeholders.
• Actively and effectively contribute to the planning, management, review and business development processes across the company and ensure that communication is effective and appropriate.
• Maximize opportunities for cross the whole group working to pass on and receive leads.
• Working with assessors, consultants, partner organisations, the consortium and other relevant bodies.
• Promotion of service in presentations and awareness sessions. Part office and part on the road to meet needs.
• Specifically trained to carry out the Application review activity – essential.
• Strong ICT skills, particularly MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint and databases.
• Excellent customer care skills and customer focused.
• A good listener and attention to detail.
• Excellent telephone skills, manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to relate to people at all levels.
• Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
• Accuracy in generating professional quotations.
• Delivering professional presentations.
• Closing sales to agreed targets.
• Preferably educated to NVQ Level 3 or higher.
• Experience in a customer service delivery environment.
• Experience in a B2B sales role.
• Working with customer contacts at all organisational levels.
• Developing and implementing plans and achieving sales targets.
• Developing excellent working relationships.
• A self-starter, well organised with the ability to self-manage and prioritise workloads.
• Be a decision maker.
• Confident and able to close deals.
• Team player with problem solving skills.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
REQUIRED SKILLSSales & Marketing, Business Development