Work For Us| Aspire Recruitment | North West Recruitment Agency
Recruitment Placement Consultant – Commercial (Office based roles)
Manchester City Centre
Up to £30,000 +OTE
Aspire Recruitment are a ‘not for profit’ award winning and successful recruitment business that are part of a group of companies within the Manchester Growth Company. Our inclusion in this group of companies gives us a large competitive edge and strong positioning in the marketplace. Our team is growing and we looking for people who will complement our friendly and experienced team.
We are now looking to recruit a Recruitment Placement Consultant to become a member of our existing team to be based in the heart of the City Centre.
Duties will include a full 360% recruitment process including;
- Sales to new and existing clients both over the phone and face to face
- Managing bookings and vacancies and matching suitable candidates to roles
- Working to individual and team targets to grow our market share and increase revenue streams
- Supporting all candidates in their ‘journey of work’ with ourselves
- Supporting client companies with their requirements from initial stage through to placing the right people in their business and subsequent aftercare
- All associated administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will need to be;
- Sales and target driven
- Resilient in a competitive marketplace
- A strong communicator
- Able to prioritise urgent tasks and work to deadlines
- Customer orientated (whether that be towards the client or candidate customer)
- Have the ability to multi-task
Ideally you will have a background in sales or target driven roles from any remit, if you have worked in recruitment that would be an advantage although that is not essential as we can train you as long as you have the right personal characteristics to succeed.
Alternatively If you ARE working in recruitment now but do not feel rewarded or fulfilled this could be the role for you!
What we can offer you;
- A competitive salary and a generous bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Generous Contributory Pension (after successful probation)
- Range of discounts to retailers
- Free parking space
- BUPA (after 6 months)
How to apply;
Please call our Team Manager (Lorraine Bradley) on 0161 245 4942 for a confidential conversation or alternatively send your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org